Ribbon Cutting December 2004
ShredX Team October 2014
|ShredX document destruction is:
The ShredX Commitment to Excellence
A local leader in the paper shredding business, ShredX is committed to excellence in customer service by the way of honesty and integrity. This has led to our decade of growth and success in the Evansville area, providing document destruction services to some of the area's largest enterprises. Whether we are providing mobile shredding, document destruction, hard drive destruction services, X-ray film processing, or anything in between, we keep our clients first, treat our employees as family, and prioritize security.
ShredX Tailor-fits Services for Your Enterprise
ShredX provides paper shredding in the Evansville area to a variety of businesses, hospitals, government offices, medical, banking, accounting firms, insurance companies and law firms in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. We have both on-site and off-site shredding options and also offer X-ray film processing, facilitate hard drive destruction, and can even provide data storage. We look forward to helping you with your on-site destruction and off-site destruction needs!
Some of the key aspects of our company:
- We take pride in customer service, offer reasonable pricing, and can provide references
- Both On-site and Off-site Shredding and purge services are available
- On-Site visits are welcome and pickups can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or by "will call" (which can be made within 48 hours of call)
- We maintain multiple certifications, compliances, and credentials including: NAID, HIPAA-FACTA, BBB, and WBE
- In addition to Paper Shredding, we process X-ray film, facilitate Hard Drive Destruction, and even offer Data Storage Options
- Containers are available in a variety of sizes at NO CHARGE and Removal of Staples and Paper Clips is not necessary
- Paper is 100% Recycled and Tapes, Cassettes, and Aluminum are Accepted
- A "Certificate of Destruction" is offered with each invoice
- Security is priority: trucks and containers are always locked and the plant is protected by Plus Systems, LLC along with 24x7 CCTV
- Drivers are Screened, Insured, Bonded and along with uniforms they display Picture IDs
ShredX provides mobile shredding, paper shredding, records destruction, document destruction, hard drive destruction, CD/DVD destruction, X-Ray film destruction, plastic media recycling, and more services in the Evansville, Indiana and in Illinois and Kentucky. The service includes on-site destruction or off-site destruction depending on your needs. You'll find reasonable prices combined with secure and cost effective document destruction with ShredX.